Nicole Siqueiros-Stoutner is a founding partner of Rader, Sheldon & Stoutner, PLLC.
Since graduating from law school, Ms. Siqueiros-Stoutner has focused her practice solely on family law. She began her career as a legal advocate for domestic violence victims, and as a case specialist for Child Protective Services (CPS), assisting children and families in need. She later worked at the Maricopa County Superior Court, first as a law clerk for a former family court presiding judge and then performing mediations in divorce and paternity cases. Ms. Siqueiros-Stoutner also managed the legal department of a local non-profit organization.
Ms. Siqueiros-Stoutner was selected to participate in the 2009 – 2010 State Bar of Arizona Leadership Institute and was appointed to serve on the State Bar of Arizona Committee on Minorities and Women in the Law. In April 2011, she was honored as one of Arizona’s “Forty Under 40” community leaders by the Phoenix Business Journal. More recently, she was voted a “Top Attorney” by North Valley Magazine each October from 2012 - 2015. In 2016, she was appointed to the Arizona State Bar Family Law Council.
Nicole teaches family law as an adjunct professor at Summit School of Law in Phoenix and has taught multiple legal education seminars to area attorneys on family law topics. She speaks both Spanish and Italian.
Speak with Nicole Siqueiros-Stoutner – Contact the Firm Today
- Arizona State University College of Law (J.D. 2005)
- University of Arizona (B.A., 2001)
- Arizona Bar Association, 2007
- Former Chair of the Board of Directors of the Maricopa County Bar Association’s Family Law Section and presently serves as a Director
- Member of the Board of Directors of Gabriel’s Angels
- Former member of the Board of Directors of the Tumbleweed Center for Youth Development
- Former Vice-Chair of the American Bar Association’s Young Lawyer’s Division, Family Law Section
- Former Director of the Board of Directors of the Los Abogados Hispanic Bar Association
- Member of the Los Abogados Hispanic Bar Association
- Member of the Arizona Women Lawyer’s Association