Since being admitted to practice with the Arizona State Bar, Attorney Launi Jones-Sheldon has solely focused on family law. As an advocate against domestic violence, Launi founded a company called ProperComm®.
ProperComm® is a web-based email and text message editing service that is now ordered by judges nationwide. ProperComm® edits abuse, emotions, and hostility from emails and text messages to allow parents to communicate appropriately about their children. ProperComm® not only helps victims of domestic violence, it helps parents who are simply going through a very emotional time in their lives to communicate appropriately without emotion.
Please visit www.propercomm.com for more information.
Speak with Attorney Jones-Sheldon – Contact the Firm Today
- Whittier Law School in Costa Mesa, California (2000)
Arizona State University,
- BS from the School of Accountancy (1997)
- Formed Rader, Sheldon & Stoutner, PLLC
- Hallier & Lawrence
- Partnered with John Popilek to form Popilek & Jones
- Admitted to practice in Arizona in 2000.
- Her background in accounting has helped her identify millions of dollars for clients involved in difficult family law matters.
Launi is currently on the approved Court Roster for Parenting Coordinators and Mediators and has donated much of her time to serve as Judge Pro Tempore.
Launi also became concerned over the lack of peer support opportunities for children whose families are going through a divorce. In order to help meet this important need in our community, Launi founded Generation K.I.D.S. to provide educational programs and support to children and families of divorce.
Launi donates her time to provide continuing education for judges, lawyers, and mental health professionals.